HeartBroken...

9:42 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
It's funny how someone can break your heart... And you can still love them with all the pieces..

Dear Heart, I met a Boy... Prepare to Shatter. XOXO

I wondered if I was making a mistake...

What happens when he's your prince charming but you're not his Cinderella??

I guess I'm a fool for thinking that you're thinking of me...

Moving on is simple... It's what you leave behind tha tmakes it so difficult...

I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles... And the one that could always brighten your day even if she couldn't brighten her own..

You can soften the blow, but you can't stop the sting...

To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world...

Everytime we talk, my heart skips a beat...

Telling me to stop loving him is like telling me to stop breathing..

I know you're going to go places.. and do great things...I just wish you had taken me with you.

Did I make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life?

[PS: thanks syak.. u just make mii EMO by just watching the video... LOLS]

hahas.. i dun have much to update..
just that I had been feeling real sad & heartbroken recently..
and Syak show mii this video that makes mii EMO..
the vid link is on my PLURK!~ lols..
PLURKING is FUUUNNNNN! plurkplurkplurk`

im writing this capsule letter now..
and the one who deserve it will receive it soon.. lols
but somehow, i feel that it's abit weird.. LOLS

i hope to start changing starting from tmr..
i realli hope.. just like how i wanted to put a stop to everything..
i think it's more wise to start a new chapter of my life now..

0 comments: